Tonight I worked my tail off to make two different pies for my church’s family night. I planned to blog about it and include several recipes – Buttermilk pie, Pumpkin Pie and Never Fail Pie Crust. The pies turned out great. However in my documentation process, I missed a few key steps in the photography … So I’ll have to go through the process again to fill in the gaps.
I had a few distractions:
- A helper, who needs a lot of help
- Burned-out light bulbs, making my photos look really off tonight, way more than usual
- And a malfunctioning iPhone
- Kid homework that ended up not getting done – thank God he is only in preschool.
- Time change … just thought I’d throw that in too
The pie recipes will come later this week. Hopefully it will inspire you to make one of these pies for your family’s Thanksgiving.
Here’s the teaser: